FAP needs your support
We are currently raising funds for the establishment of a Farm Living and Learning Academy Village for adults with autism.
Friends of Autistic People also uses charitable donations to augment services provided by others.
Other ways to support FAP:
- Send us a check payable to Friends of Autistic People.
- Send us a form to receive matching funds if your employer has such a program.
- List FAP to receive United Way funds when you sign up for the annual campaign at your work place.
- You can click here to donate a vehicle.
- Make a donation as a tribute to or in memory of someone special.
- If you know people whom you believe would welcome the opportunity to make a real difference through a donation to FAP, please be sure to tell them about us.
Your 100% tax-deductible contribution will be gratefully acknowledged by FAP and will be most appreciated by our main constituents — adults with autism. Please note that donations to FAP are non-refundable.
Thank you for your support.